It’s that time of year again (how quickly it seems to come around these days!) when thoughts turn to the office Secret Santa. Most offices will have a sensible limit of around £10 on gifts but if your office is particularly stingy and full of tight-wads, you may have a limit of £5 for the maximum spend. While this does have the advantage of saving you some cash, it also makes finding a good gift much trickier. Fear not though, because we’ve done the hard work for you and come up with this list of the best Secret Santa gifts under £5. Some are funny, some are slightly risque or downright obnoxious, all are great Secret Santa gift ideas that are sure to be a hit in the office!
Best Secret Santa Gifts Under £5
Paladone Face Mats
- NOVELTY: A novel way to have fun and break the ice at parties, this set of double sided face mask coasters are a laugh-out-loud decoration. Protect your tabletop while you entertain with this item.
- UNIQUE SELFIE PROP: Whether you fancy a goatee, a moustache or bright red lipstick, or perhaps prefer a scowl, a frown, or a kiss, these funny face mask coasters are entertaining for everyone.
- STRIKE A POSE : Simply clip onto your nose and strike a pose , watch your friends laugh uncontrollably
- LOTS OF DESIGNS : 20 double sided drinks coasters with 40 themed designs , that's a total of 40 different faces you can be !
- GREAT FUN GIFT: Perfect for weddings, birthday parties, family reunions, or just some cheeky fun at the table or bar room, these face mask coasters make for great party favors for any drinking occasion!
These funny face mats really are a complete hoot!
You just clip them under your nose and voila! You’ve got a funny face – an even funnier face than normal!
They’re great for those office party photos and as there are 20 mats included there are enough that the whole office can get involved. Indeed, the mats have different faces printed on each side so in effect there are 40 different funny poses you can strike.
These are very popular on Amazon and are sure to cause lots of hilarity in your office. A truly funny Secret Santa gift idea!
Workplace Moods Desk Flipchart
- For when words just aren't enough…
- Hang on a wall or place on your desk
- Emoji Flip Books
- These little smiley faces and amusing icons are a very useful way to show your mood
- Jamien Bailey (Author)
If the person you have to buy for is known for their ever-changing moods, then this desk flipchart from Boxer Gifts is a perfect gift.
This neat little flipchart contains lots of pages each with a different mood so the owner can demonstrate to everyone just what sort of mood they are in today.
A great gift idea for a grumpy work colleague with a sense of humour.
- Contains anti-billsh*t hormones for short term relief
- Leave them in a bowl during important office meetings
- They turn any bullsh*tter into a straight talking person of wisdom
- Make every zone a bullsh*t free zone!
- Measures approx. 9 x 6.5 x 7cm
Do you work in an environment where the rank whiff of pure bullshit frequently permeates the air? Is your colleague fed up of taking crap off people?
If so, then these anti-bullshit mints from make a great little Secret Santa gift idea. The next time someone starts bullshitting them, they can just offer them one of these mints to suck on. Problem solved!
An amusing little gift for those who work in an office where humour is appreciated.
Novelty Face Mask
- Floral Eye Mask
- Let Everyone Know They Should Leave You Alone Without Needing To Say It. Perfect For Those Long Flights When The Trolley-dollies Tend To Wake You Up Just As You Fall Asleep
- Guaranteed To Put A Smile On Everyone's Faces
- One Size Fits All
- PLEASE NOTE: We Have Censored The Images On This Listing, However The Item Is Not Censored
With the text, “F*ck off”, this novelty face mask is definitely short and to-the-point and will unquestionably get the message across that the wearer is not to be disturbed!
Ideal for when flying, at home when the wearer doesn’t want to be disturbed by their partner, or even in work when they’re trying to sneak in a nap!
Note that although the text as described is censored, on the actual item it isn’t so this is not a suitable Secret Santa present for those who are easily offended. You can’t say we didn’t warn you!
Shot Spinner Drinking Game
- Fast moving party drinking game similar to spin the bottle.
- Load the glass with a shot of something nice, spin the arrow to discover who is nominated to down the drink in one!
- Maybe spin again to decide who pays!
- Great fun at parties or get-togethers.
- The only thing you need with this game is your favourite tipple and some great friends!
This shot spinner drinking game is guaranteed to help the office party get into the swing of things!
Played just like spin the bottle, you simply pour a shot into the shot glass and then spin it. Whoever the arrow lands pointing at has to drink the shot down in one.
Simple but amusing drinking fun that is sure to get everyone full of festive spirit (literally)! All you need is a bottle of your favourite shot drink and you’re ready to go.
Ladybird Book Of The Meeting
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Hazeley, Jason (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 51 Pages - 10/20/2016 (Publication Date) - Penguin (Publisher)
If your office is one of those where there are far too many meetings, often just having meetings to discuss meetings, then here’s a great idea for a Secret Santa present for a colleague who is suffering from meeting fatigue.
Another in the long line of hilarious Ladybird books for grown-ups (or big kids, at least!), this Book Of The Meeting focuses on office life and in particular the mind-numbing and pointless meetings you are forced to attend.
A great office Secret Santa gift for those who like a laugh!
Prosecco Lip Balm
- Funky Lip Balm In A Tin Prosecco Designs
- Makes a loverly gift idea
- Funky Lip Balm in a Tin Prosecco Designs
- Good quality item
- If you love cute and novelty items then these lip Balm, lip gloss and hand cream is the perfect gift for you.
For the lady in your office with a taste for the finer things in life (not to mention a taste for alcohol!), here’s a fantastic idea for a Secret Santa gift!
Now she can solve the problem of dry and chapped lips at the same time as experiencing the taste of her favourite tipple.
This small tin of Prosecco lip balm comes in an attractive box and makes a beautiful little present.
- Excellent quality gift coaster
- High quality rigid and long lasting MDF coaster (not weak cork).
- Package Quantity = 1 Coaster Only
- Approx. Measurements: 9 cm x 9 cm
- Easy wipe clean glossy finish
This is perfect for those who work in a stressful office environment.
It’s printed with the message, “Warning I can only please one person a day. Today isn’t your day. Tomorrow doesn’t look good either.”
So not only does it perform the useful function of preventing marks from cups or mugs on the owner’s desk, it also performs the even more important function of lowering people’s expectations of the owner. Which can only be a good thing, right?
£5 Secret Santa Gift Ideas
Hopefully, these ideas for Secret Santa gifts under £5 will provide you with inspiration and you’ll be the best present giver in your group. If not, don’t worry – there’s always next year; it’ll be here before you know it!