While hair loss can be stressful for men, they always have the option to shave their heads. This isn’t really the case for women. And not all men want to go down the shaven-headed route anyway. With that in mind, here are a few natural treatments for hair loss in both men and women.
Thinning hair, hair loss and baldness may not be life-threatening conditions, but these conditions can be a huge threat to the self esteem and self image of those who suffer.
There are a number of treatments for thinning hair and hair loss, including prescription medications, herbal remedies and natural treatments.
It is important for every man or woman who suffers from hair loss to explore all the options and find the best treatment regimen.
Finding a treatment that works before too much hair loss has occurred may be the best way to ward off total baldness.
Natural Home Remedies For Hair Loss
There are a number of home remedies and natural treatments that men and women use to ward off hair loss and restore lost hair.
Aloe Vera Gel
- THE BEST ALOE VERA GEL:Our easy-to-pump aloe vera gel is wild, and comes as close to having an aloe plan in your house as you can get,it does not contain any questionable substances and will not leave you feeling sticky, our premium aloe vera gel is the best choice.
- USING GUIDE : Aloe Gel is packed with 200 active compounds,the benefits are limitless!It can be used for: soothing a sunburn,as a smooth shaving gel,a natural skin condition treatment,hair moisturizer.It also is the primary ingredient for Multi DIY receips as extra bonus.such as mix with essential oils and other ingredients to make beauty products to Hydrating,moisturizing,soothing your skin.
- FORGET THE MEDICINE CABINET - With our aloe vera gel, you’ll open the doors to an entirely new world of healing. It is perfect solution for personal care such as hair growth and skin care as a natural moisturizer, it has also been known to aid in treating many skin conditions,to aid in treating wrinkles and fine lines, smoother hair (some mix with conditioner), and can also aid in decreasing pigmentation and dark spots on skin.
- IMMENSE HEALING PROPERTIES - Because product quality and integrity always comes first, you can rest assured that you are ordering the best aloe vera gel for healing your skin. Treatments include: razor burn, minor cuts,dandruff,or other skin ailments. Our aloe vera gel contains vitamin C and hyaluronic acid to help treat and heal your skin fast.Thin gel absorbs quickly with no sticky residue, leaving skin silky and smooth.
- 100% ORGANIC: All natural ingredients including Aloe Vera,Ascorbic Acid(VC),Tocopherol (VE),Hyaluronic Acid.Would be awesome gifts set for men,women,Mummy Gifts for her in Mother's Day.Click "Add To Cart" to order your bottle of aloe vera gel today.
For many years, men and women alike have used Aloe Vera gel in an attempt to stimulate the hair follicles and increase the growth of healthy hair.
Many feel that rubbing Aloe Vera gel on the scalp can help to increase blood circulation to the area and stimulate the growth of new healthy hair follicles.
While the results of this treatment have been mixed, Aloe Vera is inexpensive and this treatment can be worth a try.
Many men and women have also found aromatherapy to be a useful natural treatment for thinning hair, hair loss and bald spots.
- [FRESH & HERBACEOUS] Discover a garden of calm confidence as a freshly herbaceous aroma gently caresses the skin.
- [CALMING] Set worries to the breeze as they gently drift away, leaving a calm center in their place for the day ahead.
- [HEALTHIER HAIR] Turn back the hands of time to renew the lustrous beauty with rosemary essential oil for hair growth.
- [SOOTHE ACHES] Add rosemary oil to a topical oil blend to gently soothe away aches & pain with a cooling touch.
- Perfect for use within an aromatherapy diffuser, a topical blend of rosemary oil for hair growth, and massage therapy.
Using a blend of essential oils, including cedarwood oil, lavender oil and rosemary oil can sometimes be effective at stimulating the scalp and encouraging the growth of new healthy hair.
This type of scalp massage can be quite invigorating as well, as can simply adding a few drops of essential oils to a favorite shampoo.
How the hair is cared for can also have a strong effect on its health, and proper hair care may even be able to minimize hair loss and the appearance of bald spots.
Those men and women who are prone to hair loss and baldness should take care to avoid the use of harsh products, which can damage the hair.
It is also a good idea for those prone to brittle and damaged hair to avoid the use of blow dryers, curling irons and other appliances.
Allowing the hair to dry naturally instead of using a hot hair dryer is a good hair care practice, whether you are prone to hair loss or not.
For more great male grooming product reviews and guides, have a look through these popular links: