Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate TechEffect earns from qualifying purchases made via links on our website.
Christmas is a special time of year and, of course, your Mum is a special person too. So it’s only natural that you’ll want to choose the perfect gift for her. But coming up with ideas for Christmas presents for Mum can be tough, and the pressure of wanting to find a meaningful gift that will provide her with pleasure and let her know how you feel about her only makes it even harder. So we’ve stuck our thinking caps on and done most of the hard work for you by coming up with some great ideas for gifts for Mum …
Christmas Presents For Mum
Jewellery is always a great gift idea for Mums. After all, just about every woman loves a beautiful piece of jewellery. And you can make your gift that bit extra special by buying her personalised jewellery with your own special message on it. Here are some suggestions for you …
Personalised “Love You Mum” Pendant
- A beautiful, personalised necklace which is both an elegant and affordable gift.
- The heart shaped locket is hinged on the left and opens to allow a tiny keepsake of photo to be stored inside
- Measures approximately 2cm by 1.5cm at the widest points. Necklace has an 18" length chain and is made from nickel free zinc with a high quality no tarnish finish.
- Comes supplied in a pink decorative gift box inlaid on black felt giving the gift a feeling of substantial quality.
This beautiful heart-shaped locket may be inexpensive, but it looks fantastic.
The simple but elegant design, along with the personalised message, makes a wonderful but affordable Christmas present for Mum that she’s sure to adore.
And to make it that extra bit special it comes in a presentation gift box that’s inlaid with black velvet. Stocking fillers for your Mum don’t come much better than this!
Sterling Silver Three Ring Pendant
- ♥Designer is based on the three stages of a person’s life. The three ring represent the past, present and future respectively.My inseparable relationship with my mother is like this interlaced ring.and engraved words"Mum, Thank you for all you do" and "Mum, I love you"on the ring
- ♥Mum necklace gifts for her pendant size: 18*18mm. Chain Width: 0.8mm. Total Weight: 4.58g for mum pendant and box chain,good size necklace is the best gifts for women,mum,daughter,grandmother,granddaughter,mother from son,daughter,child
- ♥Necklace for mum Jewellery made of hypoallergenic 925 sterling silver allows for comfortable wear,high polish finished,especially for those with sensitive skin
- ♥Mum i love you necklace jewellery come with charm gift box,perfect as birthday gifts,christmas gifts,mothers day gifts,Valentine's Day gifts,wedding day gifts,thanksgiving day gifts,Anniversary gifts
- ♥Please Contact us if you have any question about this mum jewellery,we will refund or replacement for you if the necklace have any problem in 30 days
This elegant sterling silver pendant looks far more expensive than it actually is.
It’s beautifully designed and is engraved with the messages, “Mum, I love you” and “Mum, thank you for all you do”.
What Mum wouldn’t love to receive such a thoughtful and meaningful Christmas present from her child?
Dangle Heart Mum/Sunshine Bangle
- This Equilibrium Silver Plated Bangle is engraved with the inspirational words: Mum Is The Sunshine In My Life
- It is presented in a padded Equilibrium Gift Box.
- Beautiful gift for a special mum
Mum’s are special people, and this gorgeous silver plated bangle perfectly expresses that sentiment.
It comes in a beautiful presentation box with the message, “Mum is the sunshine of my life”.
A truly stunning Christmas gift for Mum!
If your Mum is a music lover, then there are lots of great options when it comes to choosing a gift. Here’s a couple of suggestions:
If your Mum likes to exercise or just listen to music on the go, a quality music player such as an iPod is a great gift idea. And to make it that extra bit thoughtful a gift, you can pre-load all her favorite songs onto it!
For the true music lover there’s nothing better than watching a great artist or band perform live. So concert tickets for your Mum to go and see one of her favourite performers are sure to go down well.
With the current trend for older bands getting back together and embarking on nostalgic tours, why not see if you can get your Mum tickets to see one of her favorite acts from when she was younger?
And if you can’t find anyone she likes who are playing locally, and you can afford to splash out, you can get her tickets for a band that’s playing somewhere else and book her and your Dad or her partner into the hotel for a night to make your gift even more special.
A Spa Day
All Mums love to be pampered so why not treat her to a day at a local spa, where she can relax and be spoiled? The great thing about a gift like this is that you’ve got an excuse to book yourself in too, so you can go along and keep her company!
Coming up with ideas for Christmas presents for Mum isn’t always easy, but hopefully some of these suggestions will inspire you.